Blaze Martin

TheLurker!

Blaze Martin! Anyone know what happened to this builder... his Facebook page/website has been dead awhile. Just asking if anyone knows if he’s still in the game. I purchased two karts with his engines and in doing research noticed he’s gone quite...

*blaze is in valrico Florida still building motors and at the track all the time his number is (317) 809-8953‬

Do you own or have an opinion you feel like offering up about the performance of his stuff? I ask because I am new and when we purchased our karts from the Dutka family these engines were inherited. Was just curious seeing as how I know nothing of him.

Do you own or have an opinion you feel like offering up about the performance of his stuff? I ask because I am new and when we purchased our karts from the Dutka family these engines were inherited. Was just curious seeing as how I know nothing of him.

You wont find a better guy in the business to work with than Blaze! Great person hands down!!!

Blaze does awesome work he does all my motors I’m even dropping one off tonite to his shop. You won’t be disappointed with his work

They should have his serial number stamped on the case u can call him and get info on those motors

I just purchased a kart that came with a blaze Martin Motor as well I have been trying to get a hold of him goes straight to voicemail

He’s still around I had to 2019 Ultramax rivals assembled and two new motors done by him about six months ago but I think he is starting to tail off in the kart scene because his kids are busy with other sports. Great guy but it’s very understandable! I’ll see if I can get in touch with him if so I’ll reach out to you in a message.

He’s still around I had to 2019 Ultramax rivals assembled and two new motors done by him about six months ago but I think he is starting to tail off in the kart scene because his kids are busy with other sports. Great guy but it’s very understandable! I’ll see if I can get in touch with him if so I’ll reach out to you in a message.
i just talked to him last week. he lost his phone that is connected to the number on his motors, i have another number if anyone needs it

People in northeast used to use him all the time. But now nobody can ever get ahold of him. Everybody has issues up here trying to get in contact with him and not just 1 person either. Many

People in northeast used to use him all the time. But now nobody can ever get ahold of him. Everybody has issues up here trying to get in contact with him and not just 1 person either. Many
That’s crazy. I actually just got off the phone with him..answered first time.

Wish I could get a hold of him! 2 months age he text said he would call me next day have not heard a thing from him. He also told me then that he had lost his phone and didn’t have my number. I would like get my motor back he has had it 3 years.. good luck!

Wish I could get a hold of him! 2 months age he text said he would call me next day have not heard a thing from him. He also told me then that he had lost his phone and didn’t have my number. I would like get my motor back he has had it 3 years.. good luck!
Shoot me a message i can give you another number for him.

Shoot me a message i can give you another number for him.
I'd like it too... Sent a motor last September and haven't heard from him. Lot of ppl up here in the Northeast that are pissed off at him me included, just want the motor back. He was highly recommended to me and screwed me as far as I'm concerned...
Ya he told me he lost his phone, I've talked to a lot of ppl trying to track him down and apparently he's screwed a lot of ppl..

Back