Blue print carbs

bdavis6364

I have a question regarding the use of a blue print carb. We are allowed them in just stock Jr predator and the motor must remain in tact meaning no removed gas tank or added fuel pumps. Now I've read while looking into buying this carb that's its recommended that you use a fuel pump vs the stock gravity fed tank to carb setup. Is this accurate. I'd hate to spend $60 and find out its not going to work.

I have a question regarding the use of a blue print carb. We are allowed them in just stock Jr predator and the motor must remain in tact meaning no removed gas tank or added fuel pumps. Now I've read while looking into buying this carb that's its recommended that you use a fuel pump vs the stock gravity fed tank to carb setup. Is this accurate. I'd hate to spend $60 and find out its not going to work.
there's no power advantage in running a pump, but it cleans up the motor a little and makes working on the engine easier when that big tank is removed and a top plate is run, and a lot of people have trouble with the stock tank not venting good if you don't drill out the cap

Back