Blue slide

Phenom20

Just wondering if someone can help me. We are bumping up to blue slide from purple and wondering what kind of rpms to target? 1/8th mile low bite dirt. Can flat foot all ther way around if tires are right. Thanks

That seems strange, the smaller plate is putting out more HP than the bigger plate below it. Am I reading this right? It would be interesting to see what the exhaust gas temperature (EGT) was reading. What about intake and exhaust, were they the same?

The purple slide is longer and results in a smaller opening at WOT. The black slide is the shortest and allows the largest opening at WOT.

The blue slide makes a ton of torque at low RPM (at least in theory - I don't have a dyno). When we have set the clutch to engage at 2800-2900 we've had really good results on the rolling starts. Al mentions this a lot and it really seems to work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems strange, the smaller plate is putting out more HP than the bigger plate below it. Am I reading this right? It would be interesting to see what the exhaust gas temperature (EGT) was reading. What about intake and exhaust, were they the same?
The torque and hp don't match up at 2500 and 3000 rpm on the yellow slide or the unrestricted slide.

Back