Blue tire wash

Well it definitely re-energizes the prep. We used to use that and only that in kid kart classes. I could see that being picked at in a group of really uppity no prep rule guys.

Trac tac should not .
What kind of test ?
Sniffer or chemical analysis ?
Well it definitely re-energizes the prep. We used to use that and only that in kid kart classes. I could see that being picked at in a group of really uppity no prep rule guys.
If they are testing it is likely a chemical test. Its unlikely i would do it at the track as we arent racing karts and i'm not prepping these tires, its a big race just trying to get all the advantage we can.

It really depends on what kind of testing they do. So many different tests being done today that a true answer can not be given without knowing which test is being done.
For example, duro test can be passed, a lab test, done properly, most likely wont pass.

Agree with much of the above.
If it's a good lab test, it should pick up just about anything.
Most tracks with a "no prep" rule also tell you to wash with water only (ie no Simple Green, tire wash, etc.) so they may be looking for that.
Then again, I've seen highly prepped tires breeze right through supposed lab tests that could have been easily detected with your nose!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back