Bobcat Speedway cleanup/practice POSTPONED

Due to weather Bobcat Speedway is postponed until April 26 10 am. This should give anybody with questions about cage karts to get more info from track. Hope to see everybody there next sunday.

Id like to bring my Jr Champs up there to race. If we could all get together and find the common ground to where the Champ karts that are manufactured by folks out east are the same as what you run here then I believe it would be better for all of us. I know and hear it didn't work before, BUT to have the classes from Champ karts to flat karts so far apart makes no sense if folks want to race both classes, such as my kids. If you can go buy a "champ kart" from a manufacture or one that's used from out east, it just makes more sense overall.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the only differences between a champ and cage kart the seat and the tires? The cage use upright full containment seats and some unknown brand of garden tractor tires where a champ uses the traditional lay down style bucket seat and slicks type karting tires. In the past bobcat was against the garden tractor tires and maybe them testing up the track such is why they havent raced there before, maybe convincing the cage karters to go champ is a good idea for both the racers and the track, if both want more karts......jmo

Back