Bodies for sale

Not trying to derail but it's bound to happen. Just because they look cool shouldn't be a factor. Stock classes the extra down force they make would just be parasitic drag. Plus those late model style noses are IMO a problem. I've watched people use them to basically scoop the LR of the kart in front of them to move them.

Not trying to derail but it's bound to happen. Just because they look cool shouldn't be a factor. Stock classes the extra down force they make would just be parasitic drag. Plus those late model style noses are IMO a problem. I've watched people use them to basically scoop the LR of the kart in front of them to move them.
You are right. I do not run a wedge with my small 100cc 2 stroke engine or even on my open 117cc TT75, andcwith my stroker 131 Sudam I ran a smaller/lower wedge than most running the big 500s or 270s and a regular nose. I do not need that extra downforce but some evn need a
wing on the nose to set the front. Tire prepping is also different for a stock class

Back