BODY RULES

I don't know where you are racing, but here in the Southeast the rules are enforced. I don't know of anyone running in the UAS down here that has a body higher than 30" (most are not even that high). If the rules in your area are being ignored, get a new administrator.

Now, either learn to read a ruler or start identifying the people, by name and number, that are cheating. Don't just come on a public Forum and start WHINING that you think no one is following the rules.....

I don't know where you are racing, but here in the Southeast the rules are enforced. I don't know of anyone running in the UAS down here that has a body higher than 30" (most are not even that high). If the rules in your area are being ignored, get a new administrator.

Now, either learn to read a ruler or start identifying the people, by name and number, that are cheating. Don't just come on a public Forum and start WHINING that you think no one is following the rules.....
TECBIGDOG WOW YOU JUST MADE THE FINALS FOR JUNE ******* OF THE MONTH

I will say some places they run the big Modified noses and some of them are over the 15” rule I believe for the front. I also think that the drivers are sitting so low the sides are over their heads and there is no way they can see to their sides.jmo

Brian, I agree with you on the Modified Noses. However, a young man named Wes Snow showed up at the Mississippi GN a few years back with one of them and all of us started jumping up and down and flapping our wings about it. Well, we measured it and it was legal (barely, by only about a half inch, but it was legal). Unfortunately, the mountings broke during the race and he was forced to take second place because he was holding it up with his foot (he was the class of the field during the race).

I am wondering if race44 is getting confused with some of the RWYB races and thinking that they have to conform to UAS rules.

Calling Wes's nose a "late model" nose and comparing it to what is being done to look just like a late model now is by far two different things. Wes's was quite different, but even still from what they're doing with them now.

I know Wes would agree, saying it came loose and it being knocked loose because he hit a Kart that spun in front of him are also two different things. Good thing it was an all Carbon nose, holding that up with your foot for the rest of the race was surely not easy. I was at that GN.

There is no doubt that Wes would have won that evening if he could have avoided that altercation. I probably helped cause that altercation. I talked Joe Torres into letting all 28 karts run the GN that evening and that produced a lot of activity even on that larger track. Wes had almost a complete straight on the second place when it happened.

There is no doubt that Wes would have won that evening if he could have avoided that altercation. I probably helped cause that altercation. I talked Joe Torres into letting all 28 karts run the GN that evening and that produced a lot of activity even on that larger track. Wes had almost a complete straight on the second place when it happened.
I was there too but stuck my engine in the 1st laps. It was an interesting long track.

Back