Body Shortage

I do know a buddy of mine ordered a white swoop from JC yesterday for his JR driver. He said they told him they had a few in stock.

The Xact fit has a horrible nose for the Ultramax pedal set up before anyone goes and buys one. Both pedals have to be pulled all the way back in order for them not to hit the nose.....

The Xact fit has a horrible nose for the Ultramax pedal set up before anyone goes and buys one. Both pedals have to be pulled all the way back in order for them not to hit the nose.....
I’ve mounted the Xact fit on 3 different Charger chassis, 2 different PRC chassis and an older White chassis and not had any issue. Not familiar with the Ultramax set up tho.

4A091FA8-9086-43F5-A861-E00B64C20488.jpeg
72B4DECC-A9BE-4455-A99D-F7CF546C501D.jpeg

ill say this for the UMax JR pedals they work great for the little ones but they do perch the feet really high up there. It does cut down on the foot room.

Called around today to get a new body for the upcoming season. Was told by 3 different shops that there was a "body shortage across the industry".
Probably just price fixing by sellers generated by under the table agreement of manufactures.
They don't need to be in short supply to jack up the price.
All that's needed is for manufactures to tell their dealers and customers there in short supply.

yeah I just dealt with this yesterday. I wanted the high side they are saying 3-4 weeks out so I had to bite the bullet and get the swoop. Never really been a swoop guy myself.

Back