Body Suggestions

hey guys jeff here comp i have not heard any issue of breaking with my bodys but to get technical most bodys are 3 0z of glass on the front with another 3 oz strip 6 inches wide going across the nose, not even on the bottom

a comp is made with three different types of glass the front and 4 inches roll back on the bottom is 12 oz of glass you tell me 6 0z or 12oz whats stronger an d we use a woven material nobody else does because of cost

and my elite series has 22 oz there is nothing stronger i will put it up against anything out there , name them all guys a comp will blow it up every time

hi, do you make them in red? i bought a nose from you at stateline a fews years ago for my open kart and it did very well :) i'll need a complete body in red for my open/rwyb kart, thanks.....

jeff, i'm leaning toward your bodies anyway and the fact that you are here on the boards discussing construction techniques makes me want one that much more. Do you offer the stealth in silver? What is the cost on the stealth including shipping? Thanks

i promise you this you wont find better fiberglass is my life and i take it very serious

My next body is for sure going to be a comp composites been looking into it for a while and have heard so many more goods things about em than bads

Just want to tell you our experience. Bought 2 karts with new comp composite bodies. Both bodies bodies did not last 2 races. Have since switched to m&m. Our little jr racers are hard on bodies but these m&m have taken a beating. I don't have a dog in the fight just telling you our results.

This was one of my favorite bodys that we ran a couple years back, no swopes but it was nice !

Attachments

• 101_0507.jpg
    101_0507.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
Personally I've seen and taken some hard hits with my bodies and the ones I sell...even to the new Junior racers. I know there was an issue with the nose as I stated before this has been fixed. If anyone has any sort of issue with the quality of these bodies you can contact either, your local dealer or the factory and they will corrected. The whole mission of the company is the best bodies on the market bar none and for the racers. Feedback is quite appreciated as we can't be at every track looking at every racer.

Back