Body Suggestions

Zach Jaynes

Will soon be in the market for a new body. I definitely want to go with something that has the swoop style side panels. Does anyone have any info/experience with the ones from Fuzion Composites or Comp Composites? I like the looks of them. Any other suggestions welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

I've been running the Fuzion FC-1 bodies for the 3 years. I just replaced my body this year. I got clipped by a lapper and he took the whole right side off my kart. The rest of the body was still in great shape after 2 1/2 seasons of racing on it. The look great and are tough as nails.

another vote for the chavous, those bodys are very strong and can take a beating, probably because they are almost twice as thick as some on the market. I wish i could afford one, i love the looks of them, especially the nose

If your looking for a swoop style body with a slight swoop , you can check out the body that Stoudts karts carries , they have a video on their site . Just click on Stoudts on the home page here .

No complaints on all the swoop comp composite bodies I've sold, they also provide the prowler perfect 10 swoop

I raced with both a lighting lights and fusion and hands down Comp Composites is the best made body on the market right now. No grinding. Easy fit. Strong high quality materials.

I wouldnt say comp composites are the best body on the market right now, especially when compared to a chavous or M&M bodies, but they do seem like a good body. I have seen a few get busted after only taking a light hit. The bottom section of the nose where the front meets the very bottom of it is usually the first part to bust on every body i have seen bust.

hey guys jeff here comp i have not heard any issue of breaking with my bodys but to get technical most bodys are 3 0z of glass on the front with another 3 oz strip 6 inches wide going across the nose, not even on the bottom

a comp is made with three different types of glass the front and 4 inches roll back on the bottom is 12 oz of glass you tell me 6 0z or 12oz whats stronger an d we use a woven material nobody else does because of cost

and my elite series has 22 oz there is nothing stronger i will put it up against anything out there , name them all guys a comp will blow it up every time

i am collecting bodys of other manufacturers so i can do a video we will cut them and look at laminate, thickness ,finish,craftsmanship the fit and mounting THE MATERIAL DIFFERENCE

HANDS DOWN A COMP WILL WIN THIS ONE AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE FIRST HAND WHAT THE BEST IS , I AM CONFIDANT IN SAYING ITS A COMP IN EVERY AREA

cant talk about the chavous, Ive personally ran M&Ms, the supertough rips and sags and the pro body cracks up good... Haven't personally ran my Comp bodies yet, I will personally run into everything indoors this year, will take before and after pictures lol. All my customers are thrilled with the look and quality of Jeff's bodywork

cant talk about the chavous, ive personally ran m&ms, the supertough rips and sags and the pro body cracks up good... Haven't personally ran my comp bodies yet, i will personally run into everything indoors this year, will take before and after pictures lol. All my customers are thrilled with the look and quality of jeff's bodywork

thanks kyle the proof will be in the video , i actually get a little offended , only because i know there is nothing built like my products, or cost as much to build . There is a reason for that

Jeff, I'm leaning toward your bodies anyway and the fact that you are here on the boards discussing construction techniques makes me want one that much more. Do you offer the stealth in silver? What is the cost on the stealth including shipping? Thanks

Back