bondatti tire preps from B&M Karting

strong08

Does anyone use the Bondatti tire preps from B&M Karting. I would mostly be using it on burris tires. Is it pretty simple to use and how well does it work. I think the the atomic punch and black magic would be to ones I would use the most. Is the corner speed 2 a lot like hot laps 2.

I like the Atomic Punch for cold weather racing like now but it will drop the duro alot if overused

Nothing but the best from Frank Bondatti Jr. You would be very surprised to know how many big name people Frank supplies

Would atomic punch be a good substitute for goat pee. I would really like to get away from it, but dumplin valley really likes it.

When goat is the prep of choice, like at tracks where it is what most will be using, you'll be hard pressed to find anything that will work as well as goat. My opinion, no Atomic Punch would not be a good substitute for goat, if your looking for something to replace goat, look into Krug Green, Jordan Krug has it. Venom Soak is another one that is pretty similar to goat and works the same, but nothing will be the same as goat on a goat pee track

The new Soak is nowhere near as good as it used to be. Since it was changed there is no comparison to what it once was.

The venom soak 2 from 2009 was great haven't messed with the newer stuff, I will vouch for Krug green though I love that stuff

The new Soak is nowhere near as good as it used to be. Since it was changed there is no comparison to what it once was.

I gotta agree with that, it does seem like the new soak has been cut back some, it doesn't give near as much bite as it use to but still softens alot when needed IMO

Venom™ Soak II

I gotta agree with that, it does seem like the new soak has been cut back some, it doesn't give near as much bite as it use to but still softens alot when needed IMO

It hasn't been cut, as information, it actually has more active ingredients than before.
It is stronger but not as aggressive.
Now if you can get some Aromatic 150 you can add 30 parts A-150 and 70 parts Venom™ Soak V and be stronger than Goat.
This will put you back close to Venom™ Soak II, probably even better.
A 50/50 mix will be more like K Green.
You do not want to use it at 100%.

I don't like A-150 because it is on at least one hit list in my industry, but if you are using Goat Pee or K-Green already then I I might as well share this info with you.

Everyone knows where I stand on hazardous chemicals so I won't get on my soapbox.
Wear protective gloves, wear safety glasses, torching has some bad long tern heath issues and short term.
Be well ventilated.

Be safe and I hope this helps,
Randy,

Randy, what is the Aromatic 150 you mentioned? Is it something available to the common guy locally or does it have to be ordered by someone with a license?

Has to be ordered if you have the right connections you can get it. The stuff the avg joe can buy is worthless. Very low quality and you will be very dissappointed. There are different grades of it also.

A-150, a-50 nd, a-150 uln

Randy, what is the Aromatic 150 you mentioned? Is it something available to the common guy locally or does it have to be ordered by someone with a license?

There are 3 grades.
Aromatic 150 or High Sol 15 - these are the "fully leaded" versions.
A business can buy it without a license but you will be questioned on why you want it unless you buy chemicals regularly.
I is normally sold in 55 gallon drums by the pound. It should be less than $600.00 a drum and maybe less than $500.00 for a 55 gallon drum.

Aromatic 150 ND (Naphthalene Depleted) This is more expensive but does less damage to the rubber.
it sells for about $1.50 a pound so a drum should be less than $700.00 a drum, 20 racers could share a drum for about $35.00 each and have enough for a year or two.

Aromatic 150 ULN (Ultra Low Naphthalene) harder to get and more expensive. A racer will find that A-150 ND does a better job than A-150 ULN.

Read the MSDS. Follow good safety practices.
Again you need to know I dislike this family of chemical because of health and environmental risks.
I am only giving this information because 30% to 50% is better than 90% to 100%.

Pricing is accurate as of 12-22-014. So don't get ripped off by someone selling Snake Oil.

Please don't call us and ask us to get it for you. We will not.
We are only willing to help so much.

All the best,
Randy

Back