Box Stock Project Blueprinted Dyno'ed Engines

Chuck D

Has anyone purchased a Box Stock Project Blueprinted and Dyno Tested engine and if so, were you happy with its performance ?

No bashing here, just looking for a little info.

Thanks !

I have built a couple engines based off their short blocks and have had no major issues. Once recently had the cam timing off 6 teeth and wouldn't start but that was a simple fix. I've seen many of them running at our local track with plenty of success.

Has anyone purchased a Box Stock Project Blueprinted and Dyno Tested engine and if so, were you happy with its performance ?

Thanks !
Where did you see these options because i'v never seen them on they're site or are you speaking of a 2nd party ?

Read the product description where it provides component clearance stats and says the engine is dyno tested.
I stand corrected...for $550 that is quite a bargain. I purchased mine through ARC as the u build it for 139.00.
I don't know what average dyno time goes for but that in it's self a great selling point.

I stand corrected...for $550 that is quite a bargain. I purchased mine through ARC as the u build it for 139.00.
I don't know what average dyno time goes for but that in it's self a great selling point.

It doesn't appear they port the cylinder head but yes, for $672.00 you get a "turn key" package.

Made me wonder if it's a competitive package for local racing.

A lot of work has to go into these to make them competitive.i purchased one of these just to see how close they was in the crucial power making places of these engines and it was not even close so hence a lot of time to get all the clearance’s correct plus the ring package not even close and the lobe center line lord have mercy am I the only one that has one not even close?

Thanks !

Just wanted to help answer any questions about the Original BSP Dyno Tuned Race Ready Engine, BUILT IN AMERICA WITH PRIDE BY THE BOX STOCK PROJECT INC. It's not a blueprinted engine and we've never offered a blueprinted engine. We dyno test the motors and check tolerances to make sure that they are within legal race specs. We put all grade A parts inside them. We do offer ported heads by JRPW. We leave the blue printed engines to the engine builders. We can however put just about anything you want inside them. We can also get just about anything you want and if not we will put you in touch with the best source who can.

If you have any questions please give us a call and we will gladly answer any questions you have. Our business is built on word of mouth and we really appreciate everyone who helps us with their support. If you are ever dissatisfied with one of our products please let us know. Sometimes we don't know unless you tell us. We are human and occasionally things slip through the cracks. We will do everything we can to make it right. We want you to get the best parts you can get at an affordable price. We try our best to supply affordable racing engines and parts to the karter.

Here is a link to the engine package in question:
Original BSP Dyno Tuned Race Ready Engine, BUILT IN AMERICA WITH PRIDE BY THE BOX STOCK PROJECT INC.

Again please call us because we do not monitor the forums. I here about any questions on here when someone asks me about a certain post.

Thank
You,
BSP Staff
386-938-4211

386-938-4213

A Veteran founded, owned, and operated company.

Back