box stock project

Hi Barnes , they are the same engine... I think the Box Stock Project was a engine kinda built for racing a stock class. But it was just a clone engine to. I'm sure you will get some more different answers tho. :)

I've got a bsp 196cc,and I asked the same question,but what I've found is it is same parts as hondas gx200-i.e a clone.

the box stock project engines basically have already been gone thru and they use handpicked parts, like max stroke crank and rods, the piston is always very close to the deck in these engines, usually .008 or less, and they all come with the good JT 123 head on them. The clone engines are all over the place as far as what stroke the cranks are, how long the rods are, how far in the hole the piston is, these come with a variety of heads on them, and carbs on them as well. If you want the better quality engine, go with a box stock project. The BSP engines also already have the governor and oil sensor removed, the block is cast without the holes for those, while most of the clones out there you have to remove those parts yourself.

Back