Brad Hill Performance Hemi Head

Gerald, thank you for your support! It has been my pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see the results of the build. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing your project on here and being proud to sport the BHP logo!

If anyone wants a BHP sticker pm me your address and I'll send you one out. Thanks guys!!

Gerald, thank you for your support! It has been my pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see the results of the build. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing your project on here and being proud to sport the BHP logo!

If anyone wants a BHP sticker pm me your address and I'll send you one out. Thanks guys!!

no problem... credit where credit is DUE... just waitin on some lash caps, to set the pushrod length and she will be ready to fire up... and tuned/timed

LS, what do you set your lash to? Have read of people setting the lash to .000 when cold so when it warms up it opens up a bit.

LS, what do you set your lash to? Have read of people setting the lash to .000 when cold so when it warms up it opens up a bit.

to be honest for this motor... i will start off with the recommended .002/.003 and would be willing to go as high as .006... i could be wrong though.. but i got some advice from my friends, who have and build some radical motors, and up to .006 has worked for me in the past... long as when i set the lash, i can still reach in and spin the push rod... i spin the motor, re check,, fire it and re check after break in.. others would be able to give you more solid info on their experience though, as others have built way more motors that I have at this point (though ive done quite a few, mine seem to get more radical and more radical as i go along)... some of this stuff will be new to me, as im always crossing into deeper territory

my billet head motor is another story too...

do yall have any trouble with keeping the factory side covers from get loose ,I cant keep mine tight

i had trouble with bolts that were too long... and with allen bolts in the past that were torqued to factory specs and no blue loctite.. now double check length of bolts (though i stud all the motors where i dont use billet covers) little more torque and blue loctite

Very nice build guys . Brad is a great innovator and fabricator . I love the way U Poboys have solved the Coil binding issue of the Hemi . That build has great potential for a mid 20hp torque monster ..

Very nice build guys . Brad is a great innovator and fabricator . I love the way U Poboys have solved the Coil binding issue of the Hemi . That build has great potential for a mid 20hp torque monster ..

thank you... I have several different builds going, misc go faster parts... def enjoyed dealing with Brad and appreciate his work and help with the head on this... hope it runs really good.. got it setup, push rods, lash caps and lash, etc... ready to fire... need some alky... but its there... i want to have the motor dyno'd once i run it and get the tune close, and make sure it seals...

have to figure out which clutch i will run, or want to run a torque converter set up on this too, this disc is gonna be tried on the twins setup.. until i get a Torque converter set up for that...
IMG_2180.jpg

Looking good big guy . Send me a vid when you get her going . Giving me more inspiration to get my hemi-RTC 6 together and going along with my red clone .

Brad Hill needs to make 1000 pairs of those roller rockers . Every day someone ask's me where they can get rollers for the Hemi .

If you dont mind me asking how much did that cost you, and how did you ever get him to do one for you. I have been trying to get a hold of him for years.

Back