BRC 150 needs rebuild! (Sold)

I have a BRC 150RR engine that blew up earlier this year. It was disassembled by me and found out the balance shaft bearing/ gear got damaged. The engine also stuck a piston at the same time. I'm on the fence to rebuild the engine or sell it "As is" for cheap. I'm headed to the UAS grand nationals this weekend and can bring it to show anyone that may be interested.

Additional Details:
The cylinder head has light scratches and was ported by Riley Will from BRC. Rod and crankshaft are in good shape and not damaged. Balance shaft and Balance shaft outer case will need to be replaced. All parts can be sourced through Seay or BRC. I have over $4500 invested but willing to sell it for $1500.

Parts included:
-Complete engine all stored properly
-Newer PVL ignition
-Pipe
-Buller 360 carbs
-Engine mount
-If met up in person I can include radiator and water pump.

At this time, I'm not looking to ship just meet up at Hunterstown Speedway on 9/15 or 9/16.

Send me a message!

Last edited:
If cylinder has scratches, not just material from the piston, it will need to be nikasil plated again or replaced. Still sounds like a great price for anyone willing to fix the engine.

Last edited:
I have a BRC 150RR engine that blew up earlier this year. It was disassembled by me and found out the balance shaft bearing/ gear got damaged. The engine also stuck a piston at the same time. I'm on the fence to rebuild the engine or sell it "As is" for cheap. I'm headed to the UAS grand nationals this weekend and can bring it to show anyone that may be interested.

Additional Details:
The cylinder head has light scratches and was ported by Riley Will from BRC. Rod and crankshaft are in good shape and not damaged. Balance shaft and Balance shaft outer case will need to be replaced. All parts can be sourced through Seay or BRC. I have over $4500 invested but willing to sell it for $1500.

Parts included:
-Complete engine all stored properly
-Newer PVL ignition
-Pipe
-Buller 360 carbs
-Engine mount
-If met up in person I can include radiator and water pump.

At this time, I'm not looking to ship just meet up at Hunterstown Speedway on 9/15 or 9/16.

Send me a message!
Call me please 863/532/2957 thanks Wayne howe

Back