Briggs LO206 survey

• Thread starter Deleted member 21174
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21174

Just go a survey about the LO206 - wondering if Briggs' new owners are doing some research? Anyway I filled it out with honest and positive feedback.

Briggs is asking us for feedback - this is a good chance to let Briggs know how much we like the LO206. Electric karts scare me - and a lot of tracks would have to spend major $$$ to upgrade the electric service to run them. EFI? Cost and how would it be teched? Seems like a whole new can of worms.

I got on the list since I entered the nickname contest. I would encourage folks to participate.

yep, where's the survey
Here's a link:

https://mpd1846.sawtoothsoftware.co..._link=1&hid_javascript=1&hid_screenwidth=1024
Hopefully that's the right one.
Nice to see a manufacturer asking for the racers (and businesses) for input. :)

----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I don't honestly know how many 206 racers visit this forum versus the other social venues, but don't forget to mention 4cycle.com as you're filling out your survey. :)

I don't honestly know how many 206 racers visit this forum versus the other social venues, but don't forget to mention 4cycle.com as you're filling out your survey. :)
If I were just getting into 206 I'd much rather come here than any other site I've currently visited. More mechanics, more theory, more help and most of all, more support from folks on bob's than anywhere else. I've learned more about tuning a 206 on here and if you pay attention to questions with clones and predators, you can apply some of the same principles to working on your 206. It was a shame Bob's wasn't a choice of media outlets and instead had to write it in. 😕

Here's a link:

https://mpd1846.sawtoothsoftware.co..._link=1&hid_javascript=1&hid_screenwidth=1024
Hopefully that's the right one.
Nice to see a manufacturer asking for the racers (and businesses) for input. :)

----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
I took the survey, and as somebody who doesnt run a 206, I fibbed a bit because even I can see that its good for the sport as a whole. Honestly I wouldnt mind getting one for the oval if we had a class.

Hopefully everyone here will take a few minutes to fill it out. I agree with jaymancds. Thee Briggs engine is good for the sport. Even if you are not racing it. We need more more racer...

I took the survey, and as somebody who doesnt run a 206, I fibbed a bit because even I can see that its good for the sport as a whole. Honestly I wouldnt mind getting one for the oval if we had a class.
Don't be afraid to step out there and start a class. ( I know, you've already got enough irons in the fire with the new mini-sprint deal too.)
We'll do all we can to help you and your track get an LO206 class started.
We've done pretty well promoting it to oval flat karts and champs here in the midwest, and the mini-wedge and winged cage classes are using it more and more as well. 206 car counts keep increasing, and that's encouraging.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

Don't be afraid to step out there and start a class. ( I know, you've already got enough irons in the fire with the new mini-sprint deal too.)
We'll do all we can to help you and your track get an LO206 class started.
We've done pretty well promoting it to oval flat karts and champs here in the midwest, and the mini-wedge and winged cage classes are using it more and more as well. 206 car counts keep increasing, and that's encouraging.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
I had that thought, and I actually just sold the micro, couldnt get out of it.

How does one approach a promoter with a new class? The track I am at already runs clones and predators, and everybody seems to be pretty happy with that. I'm not sure what the sales pitch is other than no cheater preds.

How does one approach a promoter with a new class? The track I am at already runs clones and predators, and everybody seems to be pretty happy with that. I'm not sure what the sales pitch is other than no cheater preds.

Most times it's if you show up with like 4 or more entries then you'll have a class......after that it's up to you guys to sell the motor idea.

Most times it's if you show up with like 4 or more entries then you'll have a class......after that it's up to you guys to sell the motor idea.
I just dont know if I could get enough of em to get the attention from the track, especially after their biggest season so far.

I just dont know if I could get enough of em to get the attention from the track, especially after their biggest season so far.
You have made numerous other post how well the track was doing and you like racing with full field of karts, WHY would you try to introduce another engine ( Class ) thining the current field and adding time to the program, NO track needs more classes they need less, this option is not going to draw new racers it's going to thin current classes.

Back