Bristol

I don't think so. I think they learned how "wet" the track can be before putting NASCAR stock cars on it.

I think you'll see better track prep for next year, and it wouldn't shock me if it goes to a night race (which it should be).
Thats what I said to my family, the only thing that could have made it better is if it was under the lights. It would help with the track surface as well.

Should have stuck with an event at Eldora it provided much better racing in the past, just felt like typical old boring Nascar.

The issue with the "ride around the bottom" is the same thing all of us do every Saturday night, and we love it. The track not being "racy" at the end was just a product of 250 laps with 35 cars.

It wasn't bad . Get the dust issue under control . Go with the double file restarts .
That changed things completely in the middle of the race .
Stenhouse for sure would given him the bump an run !
Maybe four stages instead of three .

Sounds like our late models had the best racing yet, I think they should leave it dirt.
The outlaws will be a good show, can wait to go watch

Travelling groups actually prefer dry slick tracks because it is easier on equipment. They are there for the TV money and want to just get to the next race without breaking stuff. You dont often see a World of Outlaws sprint car race on a sticky clay track if they can avoid it.

I dont feel they should be racing those cars on dirt period . Pretty much a attempt to try to get people interested in nascar again ! This was pretty reminiscent of what DIRT did years ago with the DA modified, take a dirt modified and race it on asphalt , but they came out with a different chassis for the class which was not the original intent , just a way for Troyer and the other boys to make money off a fad !

Back