Bryon Bear Animal

Jmuck1

Need to sell this engine, was bought brand new. Engine only has 15 laps on a bull ring track, Animals here in the Northeast are dead.

I have 2 I'll let one go it has been sitting about 10 years. They are both top notch national motors I'm sure they will need rebuilt from sitting but before I parked the kart motors were freshened regularly. I'll take 200 for it message me if interested I'll send you picks and model numbers and what not. I haven't talked to bear in years I hate to let one go but it seems I'll never need them.

I have 2 I'll let one go it has been sitting about 10 years. They are both top notch national motors I'm sure they will need rebuilt from sitting but before I parked the kart motors were freshened regularly. I'll take 200 for it message me if interested I'll send you picks and model numbers and what not. I haven't talked to bear in years I hate to let one go but it seems I'll never need them.

They are a dead breed, no one runs them anymore. I’m starting to drink the kool-aid and switch to clones. I am still running FH’s though.

What gen block is it? What class was it raced

I'll have to get it out of the box I will say it's bad to the bone animal heavy and super heavy. Several national podiums. A couple national poles didnt get a win with it but not because of motor. I'll post pics this evening.

Back