builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was in jasper florida and meet him,he came all the way from virgina to see one of his engines run,he vever meet the guy ,only by phone
i thought that was unbeleivable custmer service

I’ve also ran his motors for about 5 years now and never had a problem with them. Won 2 different track championships and top 3 points in any other class I’ve done. Just as strong of motor as you can get. He will help you out with anything you need and always keeping up with the newest parts to keep his motors strong and getting everything out of them. I would definitely call him and talk to him about getting one if you want to be competitive week in and week out.

Me. King is a great guy and has awesome engines. My son has been running his motors for 5 years. He has won 2 track Championships with them. He’s helped him out a lot learning about karting and engines. We’ve never had any issues. He has been to 90% or more of all his races also. Stand up builder.

i was in jasper florida and meet him,he came all the way from virgina to see one of his engines run,he vever meet the guy ,only by phone
i thought that was unbeleivable custmer service
He’s always been willing to come and help out and watch me race and even if he can’t make it he’s first one to ask how it’s going and how the motor seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back