Bully 2 disc 6 spring clutch adjustment Help !!

Mrdavid78

I hve a bully 2 disk 6 red spring "adult" clutch, i need assistants in setting it so it works "correctly". Setting the springs specifically etc. Please help !

What specifically is the problem ?
Tighter for more rpm / looser for less rpm .
Added weight lower's engagement and causes it to stay engaged more if you spin out .
You need a caliper to do it .
If its shot - no adjustment will help .

Flattop1's next to last line is the key for what you want to do. Without a caliper, your are going to get nowhere.

4FAE3531-3C04-4D7E-B654-9260B596997B.jpeg

this is where you will want to take your measurements. Use your inside measurement ears on your caliper.

I hve a bully 2 disk 6 red spring "adult" clutch, i need assistants in setting it so it works "correctly". Setting the springs specifically etc. Please help !
Start with the spring @ .225" and adjust from there. I have no idea if you have bolts added to the weight levers or not. Also, what is your air gap? That could be as much your problem as spring heights. Is the clutch new or used?
I would need to know which class and engine to make any closer suggestion.
"Adult" could mean about anything at some kart tracks today, AKRA clone, box stock Predator, flathead, 206, animal, open, whatevers.
The chart on the Buller website will get you close if you know where peak torque for your engine is.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back