Bully clutch for stock predator

^ Agreed.

I am hesitant to throw out specific RPMs for "stock Predator" when the rules vary so widely from track to track.
If it is indeed, STOCK Predator, JP is spot on with 28-3000.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

^ Agreed.

I am hesitant to throw out specific RPMs for "stock Predator" when the rules vary so widely from track to track.
If it is indeed, STOCK Predator, JP is spot on with 28-3000.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
I've been looking on your web site for one and can't find a link to get to them. Am I missing something? It is stock build with a header and. air filter

I've been looking on your web site for one and can't find a link to get to them. Am I missing something? It is stock build with a header and. air filter
We don't have an online shopping cart if that's what you are looking for. Our website was built with Windows 98 second edition and hasn't been updated in probably 10 years or so now. It simply is used as a pointer to our shop (location & phone.) Most communication and announcements are on our Facebook page. Best method of contacting us is via the telephone at our shop. 765-339-4407 That way we can discuss better what you need and make sure we get you what will work best, not just a picture. :)

So, you've installed a header and air filter (that will raise the torque) -- adjusted or removed the governor?

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

Back