Bully Clutch Help

JanGaLanG

I'm having trouble finding the information I need and hope somebody on here can help. I have a 1 disk 6 spring bully with a 098-210 basket. It currently has a 20 tooth driver on it and I need an 11 I have looked and cant wrap my head around what all i need to order as it says the 11 takes a special snap ring and thrust washer. Any help would be appreciated.

the 11 don’t use a bearing. I believe SMC has one that does but the buller one is driver to crank with no bearing

The snap ring is a spiro-loc . Not a typical snap ring the standard ring is too large .
The thrust washer on the outside would be the same issue must be a small diameter .
As oval tech said it's a bushing not a bearing .
Buller drivers are nice . I would order that plus the snap ring and thrust washer as spares or even two each . And a few keys . Driver snap ring for the drum .
All must have parts .

the 11 don’t use a bearing. I believe SMC has one that does but the buller one is driver to crank with
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I haven't been around karts since the early 2000s and I was 10 then. Btw flattop you have inadvertently answered alot of my questions I have looking at other posts.

I'm having trouble finding the information I need and hope somebody on here can help. I have a 1 disk 6 spring bully with a 098-210 basket. It currently has a 20 tooth driver on it and I need an 11 I have looked and cant wrap my head around what all i need to order as it says the 11 takes a special snap

I'm having trouble finding the information I need and hope somebody on here can help. I have a 1 disk 6 spring bully with a 098-210 basket. It currently has a 20 tooth driver on it and I need an 11 I have looked and cant wrap my head around what all i need to order as it says the 11 takes a special snap ring and thrust washer. Any help would be appreciated.
Google ; Buller.net , "select bully products" , then you'll see "clutches" , select your clutch . a list of parts appears.
You will find lots of info as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back