Bully clutch issue

Mrdavid78

I rebuilt my clutch and after ive put it back together 1 of my weights wont move ! The other 5 are fine. What did i screw up ??

There must be a reason . Pin bent , a burr , crude in the hole or groove in pressure plate .
How are you determining it sticks ?

Im determining its sticks because it doesnt move at all. The other 5 have a little movement but #6 doesnt move at all.

You talking it won't wiggle . It may be a little taller then the other levers ..
Yes all six levers on the one here in the house wiggle one is a bit stiff but still wiggles .
Disassemble and Put two on the same pin to check the length .

Yeah no wiggle at all. I took it back apart and moved it to a different slot, gonna resemble it today. Another question is what holes to put the bolts, inner, outter or both ???

Yeah no wiggle at all. I took it back apart and moved it to a different slot, gonna resemble it today. Another question is what holes to put the bolts, inner, outter or both ???
Look at Bullys website. They show every combination of springs, spring heights, and bolts bolts (or no bolts) and the rpm engagement point that will result.

I havent set the spring hts yet or put the weight bolts in yet, but as of now nothing is sticking, 🤞it stays that way after i do the springs.

I havent set the spring hts yet or put the weight bolts in yet, but as of now nothing is sticking, 🤞it stays that way after i do the springs.
One thing that is the most common reason levers stick is corrosion/tightness in the lever pocket….when I rebuild clutches, alot of the time I have to grind out the slot to open the tolerance up.

Back