Ohio Championship Karting Series Presents:
The Burris Summer Sizzler,
A Midwest Race of Champions Qualifier

Jr 1 trophies, gift certificates, and a set of Burris tires
Jr 2 $200 to win (*MROC Provisional) Sponsored by Mad face racing
Jr 3 $300 to win (*MROC Provisional) sponsored by C2 Motorsports
Clone 325 $500 to win
Clone 350 $500 to win
Clone 375 $1,000 to win (*MROC Provisional)
Clone 400 $500 to win (*MROC Provisional) sponsored by Alan Garner with Garner Cuts/liberty indoors
Clone 425 $200 to win sponsored by Doug Brown with Rampage Racing Engines
SR Champ $200 to win (*MROC Provisional)
JR Champ $100 to win 315lb
PAC $200 to win Sponsored by Walker Family Racing
Predator 375 trophies to top 3 and Set of Burris tires (Ohio Predator Rules)
Opens $200 to win
Jr 2 warmup, set of Burris tires
Jr 3 warm up, set of Burris tires

Entry fee:

Gate fee $15
Reserved parking $20
Sponsor Parking Available

JR 1, Jr 2 warm up, Jr 3 warm up, and Predator
$10 Entry Fee

All other classes except Clone 375
$30 for non members
$25 for members.

Clone 375
$55 for non members
$50 for members

Classes:

JR 1. RED PLATE BEGINNER, #250, 5-7 years of age, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

JR. 2 GREEN, #280, 8-10 years of age, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

JR. 3 PURPLE, #310, 11-15 years of age, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

CLONE LIGHT, #325, 15 years of age and Up, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

CLONE MEDIUM, #350, 15 years of age and Up, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

CLONE HEAVY, #375, 15 years of age and Up, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

CLONE SUPER HEAVY, #400, driver min #200, 15 years of age and Up, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

CLONE X-SUPER HEAVY, #420, driver min #220, 15 years of age and Up, Big Pipe, Open Clutch

SR. CHAMP PRO, #425, 15 years of age and Up, Clone

Predator, #375, 13 years of age and up, Ohio Predator rules

PAC, 15 years of age and Up, Open Slick Tire

RWYB, 15 years of age and Up, Open Slick Tire

2019 AKRA clone engine rules
2019 Ohio Predator Rules

Burris SS-33a tire rule for all Clone and predator classes.
Sr. Champ karts - Burris 33 or 55 tire rule.
Opens and PAC Open tire, Slicks Only

Helmets must be Snell 2010 or newer, SA or ECE Rated. Please bring helmet to Pre-Race Safety Tech. Helmets will be safety inspected before practice.

Fuel:
Please purchase your Fuel for Clones at the Marathon Gas Station 570 N High St, Mt Orab, OH 45154 This is where we will get our fuel sample to set our testers at.

*Must become a member before hot laps to be eligible for provisionals into Midwest Race of Champions. Provisional will not be transferred from winner to any other racer if winner is not a member. Provisional cannot be transferred to other racers or classes.
All classes will qualify, consis when needed, feature format.

Any questions, sponsorship information, or to reserve parking please call Bear @ 614-588-3633

Last edited:
Burris SS33a Tire rule back at Route 68!!!! You will get a ton of karts show up for this one. I will be there!

Burris SS33a Tire rule back at Route 68!!!! You will get a ton of karts show up for this one. I will be there!

If you need a reserved spot, shoot me a message and I will get ya taken care of.

- - - Updated - - -

Several have reserved already. If you need a reserved spot or sponsor parking just shoot me a message and I will take care of you.

Reserved spots and sponsors are starting to come in. We appreciate everyones support. Please thank these sponsors if you see them, without sponsors, races cant happen. We thank you!

Still have around 7 classes left that needs sponsors, if you would like to help with any amount, we will make sure it gets put to good use and toward the purses.

Jr 2 - Mad Face Racing
Jr 3 - C2 Motorsports
PAC - Walker Family Racing
Clone 400 - Alan Garner Garner Cuts /liberty Indoors
Sumo - Rampage Racing Engines

Thank you to Burris Racing for the support of this event.

Sponsor Parking and regular reserved parking going quickly, if you would like to be on the list let us know, we are not collecting anything for parking right now, so it won't cost ya anything to get on the list!

We would like to welcome Matt Locher with Love on a Leash Pet Grooming to the growing list of sponsors!

Between sponsors and racers we are at about 40 reserved spots and we are months out! If you are even thinking of coming to this event, get on the list! No payment is due right now!

Pm myself, Ethan Peter's, or Bear Tamasovich

You can find more information on Facebook under the Ohio Championship Karting Series

Appreciate the Greers coming on board as event sponsors. Much appreciated.

We launched the official flyer today on facebook under the ohio championship karting series page.

Please look it up and on us with any questions.

Close to 100 spots are reserved, if you need a spot, now is the time to get on the reserved list!

We will have free parking as well!

Back