Burris Tire Help

I'm just getting back into dirt racing after a few years off and the track nearest to me has a Burris tire rule. It's a 1/5th mile red clay track in southeast Tennessee. What do 33's, 22's, and 11's punch with no prep? What would you all recommend which tire I use and what I should get them to punch after prep?

You likely won't need 11's racing in east Tennessee, and will rarely need 22's, id go with as many sets of 33's as you can get and prep them all differently for different conditions and softness, you will make better speed on the 33's than the 11's or 22's.

don't mean to hi-jack someones post, but I too will be running next year "2015". Being a new karter, I will start buying up my equipment after first of the year. So my question is, how many sets of tires will I need? and what kinds will I need?

don't mean to hi-jack someones post, but I too will be running next year "2015". Being a new karter, I will start buying up my equipment after first of the year. So my question is, how many sets of tires will I need? and what kinds will I need?
If I was you I'd buy 2 sets now and have them cut immediately and let them sit till next yr. I do this with all my Burris. Pm me if you'd like a # of a good local guy to deal with. He does my tires and does a great job. You'll need 33a's

Back