Burris tires rookie red

Jlposey

Next season we would like to run a Burris tire series. I currently have zero Burris tires. I have an opportunity to make a trade for 3 sets of used tires. My question is, does Burris tires run better on rookie red karts after they have been run and are worn (thin) ? Or am I wasting my time and should I start buying new?

with 33s yes BUT only if the track makes real good grip, all other compounds get new and have them cut according, but track dictates tire not kart and class

with 33s yes BUT only if the track makes real good grip, all other compounds get new and have them cut according, but track dictates tire not kart and class
Thank-you for the Info.

The track I would like to run is beaver creek in Alabama. I am going to grab these tires and start buying a new set or two.
Anyone have any experience with this track?

Thank-you for the Info.

The track I would like to run is beaver creek in Alabama. I am going to grab these tires and start buying a new set or two.
Anyone have any experience with this track?

Yes sir.
We've done tires for there many times previously, and we're doing tires for a customer there currently.
We are so far behind on back-orders for cut Burris stuff currently, that making the race on the 31st will be a challenge for you, but you are welcome to call the shop and ask Sarah if we can still fit you in.
How the tires are cut (profile) is more important than anything on 33s. With thick rubber, you've got a lot of room to play with on shaping that tire as opposed to a thin rubber tire like a Maxxis, etc.
We also do re-cuts of used tires to reshape them if you ever need your used tires gone through.
Give us a call and we'll help you all we can.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Yes sir.
We've done tires for there many times previously, and we're doing tires for a customer there currently.
We are so far behind on back-orders for cut Burris stuff currently, that making the race on the 31st will be a challenge for you, but you are welcome to call the shop and ask Sarah if we can still fit you in.
How the tires are cut (profile) is more important than anything on 33s. With thick rubber, you've got a lot of room to play with on shaping that tire as opposed to a thin rubber tire like a Maxxis, etc.
We also do re-cuts of used tires to reshape them if you ever need your used tires gone through.
Give us a call and we'll help you all we can.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
I appreciate the offer and may give you guys a call in the future. We won’t be running at beaver creek this year. We are just building our little program with a few racing late in the season and will be turning on full time next year.

Back