BURRIS VS MAXXIS Results will surprise you!!!

"J'-remy

Ok people on the same night at the same track Burris AND Maxxis money races were held. check race monitor yourself 2023 75th Anniversary Toys for Tots Dawgwood races.
results...
Pro Burris Race 375 Clone Jacob Neibel 12.064
Pro Maxxis Race 375 Clone Jacob Neibel 12.091

Pro Burris 330 Brayden Smith 11.680
Pro Maxxis 330 Brayden Smith 11.774

Pro Maxxis 425 Jacob Davis 12.179
Pro Burris 425 Josh Martin 12.368

Stopwatch doesn't lie

Ok people on the same night at the same track Burris AND Maxxis money races were held. check race monitor yourself 2023 75th Anniversary Toys for Tots Dawgwood races.
results...
Pro Burris Race 375 Clone Jacob Neibel 12.064
Pro Maxxis Race 375 Clone Jacob Neibel 12.091

Pro Burris 330 Brayden Smith 11.680
Pro Maxxis 330 Brayden Smith 11.774

Pro Maxxis 425 Jacob Davis 12.179
Pro Burris 425 Josh Martin 12.368

Stopwatch doesn't lie
Curious the order of those races, and roughly how much time between races, start time of the event and ending time

Curious the order of those races, and roughly how much time between races, start time of the event and ending time
The last race of the night was 375 Maxxis. The race finished just before 7pm. 425 Maxxis was the 2nd to last class with 375 Burris before it. The track didn't stay "hot". I'd estimate 10 minutes from checkered flag of one race to green flag of the next race.

The 330 and 425 classes had 4-5 races between tire brands.

I wouldn't say one tire was better than the other. to me within a tenth is splitting hairs, especially comparing one lap of one race to one lap of another. Facts are facts. on the same night with the same driver/chassis/engine the tires are not miles away from each other as people claim they are. These races were intermixed all night long and time after time they were doing comparable lap times. it would be obvious if they had to change gear ratio when switching between brands. looking forward to the excuses people will come up with, you can't argue the stopwatch

I wouldn't say one tire was better than the other. to me within a tenth is splitting hairs, especially comparing one lap of one race to one lap of another. Facts are facts. on the same night with the same driver/chassis/engine the tires are not miles away from each other as people claim they are. These races were intermixed all night long and time after time they were doing comparable lap times. it would be obvious if they had to change gear ratio when switching between brands. looking forward to the excuses people will come up with, you can't argue the stopwatch

I would venture to say this is a pretty standard 33 track, meaning it doesnt build a ton of bite. When you get on a high biting surface, the maxxis are going to be exponentially faster.

Cold ground temps coupled with lower bite track surface is more conducive to Burris than Maxxis. Ask around what guys were on for tires, amount of internal, fresher tires, duro, lots of bite and harsh PRW. Had it bit up hard, it would have come around to be a Maxxis type track.
Tire brands have their times to shine. The track this weekend really equalized these two brands, as evidenced by lap times.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com