Bushnell Motorsports Park CKNA South opener

I'm hoping to enter the next round, it will be my first race. Lots of testing between now and then at my local track. Hopefully I finish, even if I'm dead last which is very likely based on my skills behind the wheel. Wish I could have participated in the first race, but I'm new to the sport and didn't have my kart yet.

I'm hoping to enter the next round, it will be my first race. Lots of testing between now and then at my local track. Hopefully I finish, even if I'm dead last which is very likely based on my skills behind the wheel. Wish I could have participated in the first race, but I'm new to the sport and didn't have my kart yet.
You’ll have a blast. CKNA ran the spring nationals here in Charlotte. Great group both drivers and officials. Also plan on racing at Ocala too if they can get going again.

You’ll have a blast. CKNA ran the spring nationals here in Charlotte. Great group both drivers and officials. Also plan on racing at Ocala too if they can get going again.

Ocala Grand Prix (OGP) just anounced a their closure (forever). Shocked the hell out of alot of people.

Back