Buying a 206 package?

Hi all,

Bought myself a champ roller last week, and looking to now buy a 206 engine for it. I'm curious what others have done when it comes to buying their motor. I've been looking at the package deals that some of the engine builders and kart shops offer that include everything, or at least give the option to. Since I don't have any of the parts yet, would this be the best way to go? Have any of you bought a motor this way? Or am I better off buying the engine and then doing all the add-ons myself.

Thanks!

Since you asked: Check the message i sent you by clicking on NOTIFICATIONS at the upper right corner of the screen.

Hi all,

Bought myself a champ roller last week, and looking to now buy a 206 engine for it. I'm curious what others have done when it comes to buying their motor. I've been looking at the package deals that some of the engine builders and kart shops offer that include everything, or at least give the option to. Since I don't have any of the parts yet, would this be the best way to go? Have any of you bought a motor this way? Or am I better off buying the engine and then doing all the add-ons myself.

Thanks!

check your local track see what engine they run!! first.If you have not already that.
Then I would recommend a whole engine package . If possible someone close to you!

Posting your location would help as someone local could chime in with little more advice .

Im sorry, i didn't realize my mailbox was full.
Check your notifications now.

Most kart shops will sell you a motor, prepped or not, or whatever you want. At least i do!
You can get just the motor or one with absolutely everything you need to put it on the kart and go, or anything in between.
You can spend a lot of time on a website trying to pick out what you think you need or you can call me or many other kart shops and just ask for advise. You don't have to take the advise but i'll tell you what i have learned, know or think about it.
Here's the best part: I will treat you, the customer, like a friend and try to help you on that call or other calls in the future.
Some people want them broken in, set up and dyno tuned, some don't, that's their choice.

We offer a "race-ready" engine that is fully assembled and has all the parts that you will need to fit on your champ kart.
Our race-ready package has all the little tuning and tweaks that help, or you can do much of this work yourself and save a little money.
We also offer dyno-tuning if you so desire.
We feel that our race-ready LO206 engine package offers better value than similar "kits" due to the quantity and quality of parts used in our build, as well as having expert tuning and assembly at a very affordable/competitive price.
Service after the sale is also something to consider. We pride ourselves in answering questions and helping our customers better understand their new engine (as well as kart set-up tires, etc.)

Complete race-ready engines, and all bolt-on components are in stock and ready for same day shipping.
We accept credit and bank debit cards.
Give us a call at the shop if we can answer any of your questions or help you with your LO206 purchase.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back