CALEB WOODARD 44

Caleb opened alot of eyes at the uas gn, I'm pretty sure he took kt100 and maybe a small block open feature there, and was very competitive for the first time in the uas open class....pretty sure he's only 17-18 years old...been watching him since his rookie kart season, you will need to search a long ways to find a more smooth, in control at all times, likeable young driver like him...if he would decide to.pursue it, he could go a long ways in a career in some sort of racing, maybe all the way to Nascar someday imo...😉

Caleb opened alot of eyes at the uas gn, I'm pretty sure he took kt100 and maybe a small block open feature there, and was very competitive for the first time in the uas open class....pretty sure he's only 17-18 years old...been watching him since his rookie kart season, you will need to search a long ways to find a more smooth, in control at all times, likeable young driver like him...if he would decide to.pursue it, he could go a long ways in a career in some sort of racing, maybe all the way to Nascar someday imo...😉

WELL IN YAMAHA WE STUCK A VERY FAST MIKE COLLINS 103CC YAMAHA ON FRI.NITE SO WE BOLTED ON A STOCK YAMAHA BUILT THE FIRST TIME OVER 30 YEARS AGO WHEN WE HAD CHAIN JACK SHAFTS..BY OUR FRIENDS AT LAUKAITIS RACING IN DECATUR IL. CALEB AND I HAVE ENTERED IT IN 8 RACES AND WON THEM ALL. I NAMED IT STEP CHILD BECAUSE KENT BUILDS RED HEAD MOTORS SO THE NAME (REDHEADED STEP CHILD) ..WE WON LIMITED WITH A KEVIN BIRKY PCR 4 K THAT HIS FATHER (RALPH WOODARD )RACED IN 2007 AT TULSA FOR RICK SULLIVAN RACING

Last edited:
SORRY FOR CAPS........... THE DUAL YAMAHAS WERE BUILT LAST MINUTE BY LAUKAITIS WHICH CALEB SET 7 TH FAST TIME IN UAS WHEN THE BAMA BLEW A SEAL.. RICK SULLIVAN RACING.... CLINTON IL

Back