Calling all Michiganders come to Owosso motorsports park to race

Hi everyone,

One track that is probably the best for beginners and experienced and needs more car counts in certain classes is Owosso Motorsports Park, a 1/4 mile dirt track where it hosts dirt oval karting, flat track ATVS and flat track bikes,

We are looking for a new home track although you guys are 2.5 hours northeast of us. I have a 9 and 6 year old. What classes do you recommend we build for? I see on your website there are quite a few options. We will definitely consider your invitation

We are looking for a new home track although you guys are 2.5 hours northeast of us. I have a 9 and 6 year old. What classes do you recommend we build for? I see on your website there are quite a few options. We will definitely consider your invitation
I recommend purple plate novice or experienced because its within your kids age limit, and the 2 spec engines are a Flathead (FH) or a Briggs and Stratton Animal (AN), also because they don't havev a purple plate predator class unfortunately, and blue plate predator is minimum age of 12, so I suggest Purple plate novice or experienced because you will be in a class for a good amount of time and not have to worry about selling stuff just because your kid is older for a while, plus when your kids are 12, I suggest blue plate predator because its the same rules as stock predator 15 and up just a blue plate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-194227_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-194227_Chrome.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20211217-194210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-194210_Chrome.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21
Nice, hope to see you at Owosso

Hello, I was looking at possible putting a couple adult class karts together this year. What is the car count for your biggest class?

Hello, I was looking at possible putting a couple adult class karts together this year. What is the car count for your biggest class?
Idk know to be exact, but last time I checked I think it the was clone masters class with 15 karts, I went to the OMP 2021 final points and thats what I counted, I have a copy of the rulebook here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-131119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220119-131119_Chrome.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220119-131021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220119-131021_Chrome.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
Back