Camden Gold Cup Pro Gas Classes

steve baker

Baker Animal Pro Gas Engine Programs

As the WKA Gold Cup National Series race #2 is only a few weeks away make your plans now to participate in the fast growing Briggs Animal Pro Gas classes. Baker Racing Engines is again offering Pro Gas lease engines, like Jax race, with option to purchase at the completion of the 3 days of weekend racing. In addition to this offer we will be adding additional awards to any racer who wins using their Baker Racing Engine if they currently own the engine in all 3 classes, Sportsman, Junior & Senior. See below for awards detail.

1) Lease BRE house engine for the 3 day race weekend - $275.00 ( includes 4T race oil )

2) Purchase these 3 day race lease engines - $600.00

3) Any racer who wins in any class will win $100.00

Example #1 – If a Sportsman racer wins the Friday night shoot out race and all 4 of his National Lite & Heavy classes on both Saturday and Sunday they will win $500.00

Example #2 – If a Senior wins the Friday night money race and both the Pro Gas Sr classes they will win $300.00

Example #3 – If you are a Sportsman, Jr or Sr and win just 1 class you will still receive $100.00

i.e. – Win any class any day and pocket $100.00 ( Note - This applies to customer owned Baker engines )

4) New Blueprinted Dyno tested and tuned without exhaust system
Sportsman Pro Gas Engine - $850.00
Jr & Sr Pro Gas Engine - $895.00

5)New Blueprinted Dyno tested and tuned with exhaust system
Sportsman Pro Gas Engine - $925.00
Jr & Sr Pro Gas Engine - $975.00

Baker Racing Engines
8203 Strecker Rd
Bellevue, Ohio
419-483-8992
www.bakerracingengines.com

Last edited:
I would be so excited (and shocked) that I won any class against those guys that I would forget to get my $. Great deal Steve Baker

In addition to the gold cup packages we are also offering a limited number of engines to be used for free at the upcoming GLSS race at Camden Ohio on June 13,14, & 15 race. Anyone that is interested in racing in the Great lakes Sprint Series ( GLSS ) race in the Pro Gas Classes contact us for a free to use Pro Gas engine. This will be a great tune up race weekend prior to the Gold Cup July race!

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?21403-Great-lakes-Sprint-Series-GLSS

Steve
419-217-3881 cell
www.Bakerracingengines.com

Back