Came back into karting looking for info...???

rsracing191

I have been out since the late 2000's. I used to run the WKA Pavement Series is there anything out there of its caliber and how is the competition? Who is the hot shoe in asphalt ovals these days?

I think it depends on location , here in the Northeast it is the heart of pavement racing , some dirt but seems to be more pavement.

I have said for many yrs. that, "Kart racing is a nice place to come back to". It all depends where you live as to whether dirt ovals or pavement tracks are located within easy travel distances.

Maos is in the heart of the Midwest country we are extending to the NE this year as we will see if that is a true statement. I hope racers like crankincraig can see our efforts to bring asphalt racing back and bring some friends to some events. We would love to have some big names come try to beat some of the best asphalt racers in the country.

Maos is in the heart of the Midwest country we are extending to the NE this year as we will see if that is a true statement. I hope racers like crankincraig can see our efforts to bring asphalt racing back and bring some friends to some events. We would love to have some big names come try to beat some of the best asphalt racers in the country.

Where/when in the NE are you extending to? We have a pavement series up here too http://www.koaseries.com/ We would also love to have some big names come try to beat some of the best asphalt racers in the country!

10988538_593482424119453_25129157132275615_n.jpg
It may not be that far east but we are venturing that way!

Back