Can someone help with class rules please?

DRmx816

Hi there! I’m new to Karting so I apologize if these questions are extremely basic. My son is 13yrs old and never raced. We are thinking about going to Clash at the Colosseum in Lake St. Louis. Looks like there is a JR1, Jr2, and Rookie class for clone flat karts. Where can I find age range, restrictor requirements, weight? The weight was posted for jr1 and 2 but that’s it. I have messaged promoter and commented on one of their posts on the clash FB page but no response. Thanks for any help!

13 should be jr2 . Rookie is usually 5-8 .
13 is right around the cutoff .
Hope some one with better info posts .

Hi there! I’m new to Karting so I apologize if these questions are extremely basic. My son is 13yrs old and never raced. We are thinking about going to Clash at the Colosseum in Lake St. Louis. Looks like there is a JR1, Jr2, and Rookie class for clone flat karts. Where can I find age range, restrictor requirements, weight? The weight was posted for jr1 and 2 but that’s it. I have messaged promoter and commented on one of their posts on the clash FB page but no response. Thanks for any help!
Is there not a jr3 class?

Thank you! Seems like it’s been way harder than it should be to get info. Thanks again for your help!
Just make sure you confirm where your racing as some are different, to bad someone doesn't contact you, hopefully someone that knows for sure will see this and confirm 100 %.
Good luck !!

Clone motor,Blue Plate Restrictor,Big pipe per there web page....

Clone motor,Blue Plate Restrictor,Big pipe per there web page....
I also saw drum clutch 300#
This could be out dated so take it for what it's worth .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-234904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201112-234904_Chrome.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 11
Jr3 would be either a purple plate or a blue plate , 12 to 15 year olds , 320# . Depends on how they have their rules structured . Some may allow for a open pipe and disc clutch ( Blue ) or weenie pipe and drum clutch ( Purple , Rookie ) . Seems every track has their own version of rules . I would call them , if there is a supplied phone number , and talk with them .

Back