Can you really do this

So apparently hot karl chassis made a roller chassis out of an old dirt late model chassis from the late 90s early 2000s and put on an old late 70s early 80s front clip, can you do this in real life, id love to make a Sportsman roller like that.

Yes....anything can be done with the "right" idea!
I had a Dirt Works Modified "turned" into a Sportsman / Super Stock Class Car.....I won a bunch of Features with it!
This is one of BIGGER WINS!

Attachments

• DSCF0829.JPG
    DSCF0829.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 42
So apparently hot karl chassis made a roller chassis out of an old dirt late model chassis from the late 90s early 2000s and put on an old late 70s early 80s front clip, can you do this in real life, id love to make a Sportsman roller like that.
You watch Hot Karl on youtube. He makes some funny videos.

Yes....anything can be done with the "right" idea!
I had a Dirt Works Modified "turned" into a Sportsman / Super Stock Class Car.....I won a bunch of Features with it!
This is one of BIGGER WINS!
A dirt works mod chassis is totally different than a Late model chassis.
Today, I'd just buy what you want, they've done the research

A dirt works mod chassis is totally different than a Late model chassis.
Today, I'd just buy what you want, they've done the research
I also took a Late Model Chassis and put a Camaro stub under it......for the same Sportsman / Super Stock Class.....Won a bunch with it too, I got some Victory Lane pics of it around here somewhere!

I also took a Late Model Chassis and put a Camaro stub under it......for the same Sportsman / Super Stock Class.....Won a bunch with it too, I got some Victory Lane pics of it around here somewhere!
Show me pictures of the frame, I could care less about a picture of the car.
Of course asphalt is a total different animal than dirt, as is a dirt late model compared to an asphalt late model

That’s pretty much what street stocks turned into in my area, late models with stock front clips or Howe clips

Show me pictures of the frame, I could care less about a picture of the car.
Of course asphalt is a total different animal than dirt, as is a dirt late model compared to an asphalt late model
I don't have any pics of just the frame, just pics in Victory Lane, these were all dirt track cars and.....over a decade ago!

This is the chassis im gonna use, im planning on buying a port city Racecars perimeter chassis and putting some Berlin Raceway sportsman rulebook legal stuff on it plus a MEP 425LM engine, its legal, the rules allow either perimter chassis or stock oem frames, any American v8 cast iron block and head

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211011-230437_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211011-230437_Chrome.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 11
Billy Moyer took a rayborn chassis and a Larry shaw and stubbed the two together and ran the world 100 and won it,,he called it a shawburn,,,made both chassis builders mad as hell

Back