Cancer?

Brown Racing 15

One Eye Dawg
I kind of find it strange that everybody is freaking out about this flu and trying to find a cure ASAP for people
But what about this cancer, it sure does kill a lot more than the flu
Found this from the Cancer Society

How Many People Die of Cancer Each Day? According to the American Cancer Society, in the U.S., an estimated 606,520 people will die from cancer in 2020. 3 This equates to 1,660 people dying of cancer each day in 2020.

Something to think about folks and this is just here in the U.S and not world wide

They claim to have cures for it but it destroys other parts of the body so its not viable. Its a huge money maker for hospitals/drug makers not sure how hard they are really trying which really sucks. Get to reading online about diet on cancer, claims of better diet has cured cancer

It sucks that this world we live in let’s healthcare become and be run like big business. There ain’t no money to be had in a cure but there’s lots to be had in the treatment. And to me that is unethical and needs stopped.
It is big business for the simple reason that research costs money. How can it be cheap to hire dedicated doctors, researchers and scientists? "Big Pharma" spends billions to develop and bring drugs to market, a huge gamble. Without the hope of a return on the investment, development of cures simply could not happen. Cancer treatment does extend lives and often cures those afflicted.

My family has been and is currently affected by cancer. In talking things over with many doctors, nurses, and technicians I have never had any indication that any of them were devoted to anything other then saving and prolonging life. I think it is ridiculous to make these assertions that insult and denigrate people that have dedicated their lives to improving the human condition.

Last edited:
My family has been and is currently affected by cancer. In talking things over with many doctors, nurses, and technicians I have never had any indication that any of them were devoted to anything other then saving and prolonging life. I think it is ridiculous to make these assertions that insult and denigrate people that have dedicated their lives to improving the human condition.
I don't think anyone is degrading doctors specifically, I think its more on the research firms that are funded by pharmaceutical companies. The researchers know that once they find the cure and let the public know that, they are done getting funding.

My sister died yesterday of cancer, she lived at least 7 years longer then she would have if this happened say, 50 years ago. Progress made in cancer treatment prolongs life and I fully appreciate the dedicated doctors and researchers that allowed her to live and love just a little bit longer.

Back