Cannot Believe there has been no comments on Sherman running his mouth after the game.

racing promotor

Whats your thoughts, how do you handle it if your a Team mate or coach ?

I know this VERY distasteful the Fans throwing Food at an injured player being carted off the field.

Its just a bunch of over paid guys in spandex who like to tackle other guys. Ofcourse they have some pent up hostility and anger issues that cloud their judgement. Honestly what do you expect from such people? Not everybody can be Peyton;-)

I didnt know one good play at the end of a game makes you the greatest cornerback of all time. Standards must be pretty low.

Its honestly a shame that this happened the day before Martin Luther King Day...cause everybody wants to pull the racist card and they cant be blamed for doing so. He cant expect to act like that and then get ****ed for racism. He's obviously intellgent considering he graduated from Stanford, however there is a big difference between "book" smart and "street" smart.

If I were a coach I'd tell all my players that your not thugs, your professional athletes (a.k.a role models)...this isnt a gang its a football team. And until they grasp the concept I'll play someone who does

It amazes me to watch the talking heads on ESPN downplaying such behavior as merely having "swagger", and bragging about the person's athletic ability. Such taunting on the field should deserve a healthy penalty if not a fine from the league, and the display of horrid sportsmanship afterwards should draw the ire of the coaching staff and front office of the Seahawks. He singlehandedly overshadowed the great accomplishments of not only himself, but his entire franchise in a very short period of time. Common civility has evidently fallen out of vogue, except with a chosen few, such as Wilson and Manning. I don't care how well this man plays, the content of his character should count for something. I believe this to be another case of a million dollar talent and a ten-cent head, regardless of his Stanford education.

I would of liked to see him do something like that back in the day, could you imagine that being done in the same manner to one of the Steelers recievers and Jack Lambert saw it, he would of got a 10 sec education that would of made more influence than Stanford ever did.

Ask and yea shall receive. He didn't ask for a fight just to be punched in the face. I like the quite ones do your job get off the field. I could like the 49er's a whole better with out Harbaugh . Seattle stayed with there run game. Niner's let Cap hold the ball Gore was non factor. You march down field burn up mucho clock and don't score, is not going to win you games. Having Cap hold ball way to much cost niner's the game. This loss will be a good thing for Cap'y . Last year what ever he did was plus, this year was a year to show last year was no fulk. He now knows a complete team working together is how you win games TOGETHER AS A TEAM. Wilson didn't do a whole lot just enough. He Wilson was getting gobbled up by defence Much like RG3 you can't shine as a QB while running for life for the whole game. Now we shall see on Super Sunday two teams play and all the numbers at zero records aside. Play In A Neutral Stadium Far From The Home Fans .

Do any of you good folks believe that that clown has a truely earned Stanford edgeymacation?
Formal education, or as it is commonly referred to in our parts, "book learning", seldom has a dominant prevalence in shaping a person's outward character. This young man is widely recognized as a very intelligent individual, yet prefers to act as he does. It's not an uncommon occurance.

It amazes me to watch the talking heads on ESPN downplaying such behavior as merely having "swagger", and bragging about the person's athletic ability. Such taunting on the field should deserve a healthy penalty if not a fine from the league, and the display of horrid sportsmanship afterwards should draw the ire of the coaching staff and front office of the Seahawks. He singlehandedly overshadowed the great accomplishments of not only himself, but his entire franchise in a very short period of time. Common civility has evidently fallen out of vogue, except with a chosen few, such as Wilson and Manning. I don't care how well this man plays, the content of his character should count for something. I believe this to be another case of a million dollar talent and a ten-cent head, regardless of his Stanford education.

Here is his mic'd up before the interview. http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...ee-micd-/c2ae00fc-4efa-4f01-89c5-d7e77a23a984

Personally, I do not agree with all of his actions, but I do believe that a lot of it is blown out of proportion by everyone else as well. His statements right after the game were a bit egotistical, but he does have great stats to back it up.

Back