Carb question

Came across two carbs and now nothing about them. Just wanted to see if you guys could help me out. Sorry I can't load pics but the numbers on them are HL348C445 and HL348C520

Thank you Lkerley. Would they be gas or alcohol carbs? They have two spacer plates between the carb base and the fuel inlet.

Thank you Lkerley. Would they be gas or alcohol carbs? They have two spacer plates between the carb base and the fuel inlet.
alky.I'm not a pro with these like some of these guys.you can pm flattop1,ovaltech1,or carlsonmotorsports.
These guys are the experts with setups for these what's best.

Without pulling the stack and the welch plug to check the fuel drill pattern in the venturi, it's going to be hard to tell if they are set up for gas or alcohol, limited or open, kart or jr dragster, flathead or ohv.
Most were blueprinted to run on alcohol by a builder at some point, and it might be a safe assumption that they were done for alcohol flathead (by far most popular application for this carb.)

If you're adventurous, try them and see - if not, send them to a reputable carb guy and have them gone through so that you know exactly what you've got.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Brian and Mark thank you so much for the information on these carbs. Never had seen any like this before.
Came across two carbs and now nothing about them. Just wanted to see if you guys could help me out. Sorry I can't load pics but the numbers on them are HL348C445 and HL348C520
when it comes to tilly carbs Competition carbs is the best in my opinion Dustin is a good guy he will point you in the right direction

Back