Carb type and size

Ill list all mods and jet sizes to get mikuni flatslide to run meth.and mods to floats.theres no secrets just buying the correct stuff the first time.
Im all about helping the average do it yourself guy and keeping people Interested in karting.if it wont help youit may help someone else.

Ill list all mods and jet sizes to get mikuni flatslide to run meth.and mods to floats.theres no secrets just buying the correct stuff the first time.
Im all about helping the average do it yourself guy and keeping people Interested in karting.if it wont help youit may help someone else.
Running gas but should be close

Youtube pauls lifan karts on youtube or call him he would tell uspecific jet to start at on gas.hes a smart builder esp clone stuff
That guy has literally the worst reputation. and horrible customer service. Albeit very good at marketing and youtube. I have never heard or seen one of his builds winning any races or dyno contests. But have heard plenty of stories from guys who spent way too much money with him waiting 6 months and longer for their build with little to zero communication from Paul. I like that you are trying to help him but you realize you're telling a guy that bought a JRPW head and carb to call another guy to get it dialed in?

That guy has literally the worst reputation. and horrible customer service. Albeit very good at marketing and youtube. I have never heard or seen one of his builds winning any races or dyno contests. But have heard plenty of stories from guys who spent way too much money with him waiting 6 months and longer for their build with little to zero communication from Paul. I like that you are trying to help him but you realize you're telling a guy that bought a JRPW head and carb to call another guy to get it dialed in?
When I asked Jimmy about Paul, he said "I've fixed a bunch of stuff coming from his shop". Bro in law bought his adjustable coil and it's a piece of crap, it fell apart in his hands. I've got the 24mm pwk working but still interested in the mikuni so for now I'll take all this info and use it.

When I asked Jimmy about Paul, he said "I've fixed a bunch of stuff coming from his shop". Bro in law bought his adjustable coil and it's a piece of crap, it fell apart in his hands. I've got the 24mm pwk working but still interested in the mikuni so for now I'll take all this info and use it.
Jimmy is not the only one. A BUNCH of reputable builders are having to rework his stuff or tell customers that its junk

well
Jimmy is not the only one. A BUNCH of reputable builders are having to rework his stuff or tell customers that its junk
i tried helping the guy on this post.i guess i learned something new today.i dont run his motors.i have a welch and really not enthuised about running it.i hate 4-cycle engine they are a ticking time bomb.they are made for gardens.🤣
Only reason i got a animal stroker is bc rules and clones are killing rwyb class in my area..so thats that.

28mm mikuni jets
Pilot and air jets
Mains get between 400-500 in + 10 increments
Clip off rs float
Get jr racecar alky needle
Stock emulsion tube👌🏼
1.5 needle seat from sudco(if running pump)
Call sudco if any questions
Start mid number jets all jets
Coming from 500’ above sea level change 1 jet size per 200’(from what i remember)
Have fun ✊

Attachments

• 14D18192-9244-4A92-BA0F-AD3E669F8454.jpeg
    14D18192-9244-4A92-BA0F-AD3E669F8454.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 6
28mm mikuni jets
Pilot and air jets
Mains get between 400-500 in + 10 increments
Clip off rs float
Get jr racecar alky needle
Stock emulsion tube👌🏼
1.5 needle seat from sudco(if running pump)
Call sudco if any questions
Start mid number jets all jets
Coming from 500’ above sea level change 1 jet size per 200’(from what i remember)
Have fun ✊
What about less that 100' above sealevel.

Back