Carbon Fiber Seat

I used one all last season on a local track level and won 5 races a track championship and 2 track records. I also raced on a small bull ring style track though. I would say IMO it made no diffrence. It was worth the $ to save the weight. Hope this helps even though I'm NO expert.

Heck no. I've been using one all season and I love it. If made properly it will have the same weight transfer characteristics as a fiberglass, just more durability and less weight. I'm more about the durability since I have to add 100+ of weight...no cracks, even when wheel hopped.

Heck no. I've been using one all season and I love it. If made properly it will have the same weight transfer characteristics as a fiberglass, just more durability and less weight. I'm more about the durability since I have to add 100+ of weight...no cracks, even when wheel hopped.

Whats the price for one? And where to get them? I have a lot of weight on my sons and Im interested for the same reason

I have a lightning light grabber carbon fiber on my kart. I had bought it used but you can buy them from Lightning Light. They are a little over 200 new i believe.

Think there is a slight price break on them now. Every dealer has different pricing due to shipping. Either one of us can help you what you need. I love mine, wont use anything else!

Are the select style CF seats identical to the actual select?

I'd hate to spend $200 on a seat and it not fit. The large select is tight, but fits nicely. Any smaller and it won't work.

Are the select style CF seats identical to the actual select?

I'd hate to spend $200 on a seat and it not fit. The large select is tight, but fits nicely. Any smaller and it won't work.

Yes. I had a select and I was pretty cautious for this same reason with my body type, Fits dead on just like a select. Biggest difference is that its not flimsy like a select. I think I could get 6 races before I had to change out my seat due to cracks. Have just about a full season with my seat and there is no cracks...even with karts coming on my shoulder...If you liked the select you will love this!

My current price is $145 with the new price break. Kyle might be able to match this as well....Don't forget we also do other carbon fiber accessories also.

Some photos

Attachments

• carbonfiberseat.jpg
    carbonfiberseat.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 218
Back