Cases of Maxxis tires

Usually case prices are by individual size, ie 12 - 9.00s to a case...however, some dealers are willing to break up cases and make sets up and sell at case prices.
Earl is probably correct -- there's little mark-up in tires -- shipping KILLS any profit (or "deal" for the racer), so dealing local ends up being the best route most times. Also consider state sales tax and weigh your options with dealing with a dealer just over your state line (short shipping.)

I've got Maxxis here, but by the time they are shipped to the distributor up here in the midwest, then shipped to me (dealer), there's no way you'd want to pay me to ship them back down south to you. :) Now, if you ever need any Hoosiers, I'm your go-to guy. :)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Matt at palmetto speedshop has great prices on tires. I talked to him yesterday 8,900 & 4 lt rears was bout $650 with taxes. Not sure bout shipping

Matt at palmetto speedshop has great prices on tires. I talked to him yesterday 8,900 & 4 lt rears was bout $650 with taxes. Not sure bout shipping

I beat that $650, for what tires you mentioned..by a decent amount, enough where i could ship them to you and still be a bit less i do believe.

Back