Caster help

I need help on what caster I need to set for 3/8 mile asphalt racing. It is still set at where it was when I bought it used from a guy that raced dirt. LF is back line 8. RF is back line 12. The wheel is very hard to turn once you reach the corner. Not sure where to put both at. Thanks

Either 4/6 or 6/8, with the higher number being the right side, both blocks in back holes. But until you put the correct wheel sizes on the correct corners, nothing we tell you will help.

Either 4/6 or 6/8, with the higher number being the right side, both blocks in back holes. But until you put the correct wheel sizes on the correct corners, nothing we tell you will help.

I have a 450 for the left front. 10inch for the right front and rear. The left rear I will use the 600 first until I get a feel of things. The speed we are going I don’t want to get sideways out the corner like last week. Almost hit the concrete wall at 75MPH.

What track is this? Years ago we promoted races on a 3/8 track in south Missouri. We had infield asphalt that allowed us to have a 1/6 mile infield track as well as a 1/4 mile track as well as the 3/8 mile entire big track. The best racing was on the 1/6 mile track by far. JMO

What track is this? Years ago we promoted races on a 3/8 track in south Missouri. We had infield asphalt that allowed us to have a 1/6 mile infield track as well as a 1/4 mile track as well as the 3/8 mile entire big track. The best racing was on the 1/6 mile track by far. JMO
Watermelon speedway cordele Ga

I have a 450 for the left front. 10inch for the right front and rear. The left rear I will use the 600 first until I get a feel of things. The speed we are going I don’t want to get sideways out the corner like last week. Almost hit the concrete wall at 75MPH.

The 600 on the LR will make the kart push, which is the reason we run 4.50’s on both left sides on asphalt. Glad to see your changing tires around from your original post

if its a true 3/8 mile track I would want the longest wheelbase possible, id also run real low caster, 2/4 wouldnt be out of the question, and the seat as low as it would go in the kart

if its a true 3/8 mile track I would want the longest wheelbase possible, id also run real low caster, 2/4 wouldnt be out of the question, and the seat as low as it would go in the kart
Both in back hole? And with the rear tires both right and left, do I have the wheel base all the way out even with the body?

Back