Catch cans

Nerf bar, drill holes and zip tie to seat, I've seen one person mount to steering upright. If its to close to the chain on the right seat strut, like mine, mount to the left strut if its long enough.

I have mine mounted on the back side of motor just under the valve cover, I'll try to take a pic to show you, looks clean and neat looking, I have about 4 inches of hose coming out of valve cover down to the can.

Short piece of 3/4' wide flat stock--hole drilled to fit on motor to motor mount bolt--bent somewhat to get desires clearance---- catch can hose clamped to it--very short hose and fitting to breather. Same setup as Brown 15 has going on. John

IMG_0440_zps86ec9253.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

run the line to the crank case...or back to the head...or better yet...run it to a small red box with white lettering "Top Secret Keep Out" attached right next to it...then have a line that comes out running to the carb.....watch them all crap a gold brick running to the track officials and claiming foul!!!!

Guy that we race his son's legs are really short so the fuel tank wouldn't fit under the steering shaft so he built a box off the motor mount to hold the tank. People started crying about that so he fully enclosed the box painted it blue and put a NOS sticker on it. Really got em fired up.

i bet that would!! how many ran crying like a little baby to the race director saying that it wasn't fair? lol!!

I put an air cylinder muffler on my catch tank to act as somewhat of filter against the dust.
It also adds .5HP. :)

If you guys want people to go nuts, protect the catch can put it in your jacket pocket with the hose hanging out, when you sit in the kart hook up the line to the motor ......................................hope it dosnt over fill or that will be a joke on you ..................

Had a guy he always come all ready without the spark plug on the motor, a rubber plug in the hole, every time he ready to go out he put the plug on as soon as he gets off he take out the plug puts it in his pocket, had black tape around the plug ....................... he drove people crazy trying to find out what plug he was using ......by the way it was just the same plug everyone else was using .................Drove people nuts.............

Back