Cc check question?

I Believe Mr.Nunley Has gained a lot of knowledge thru the years; So don't discount us Old-Farts as quite ready for the HOME just yet. A lot of us have forgotten what You have yet to experience.........
Straight from my Hoveround with the help of Dragon speech recognition typing program

Cam Timing for the diy-er Is most easily done by having your cam-grinder incorporate into the grind of the particular cam;All other the other methods are best left to experienced engine builders.

Can we see your data that backs this up? How many of these engines have you built? Its easy to make blanket statements like this without providing data or anything to back up what your saying.
I have to confess, I have no written data of my own. I’ve moved four times since I had that information fresh in my head. But you know, I had a SnapOn compression tester, and a heat gun and a dyno.
You challenge me, I challenge you. Tell me what part you are talking about and maybe someone will come up with data to support what I said.
One way to tell about compression ratios is to read the rules, and watch the winners in tech and how much trouble the tech people go to making sure nobody has less CC’s then the rule calls for. I have no data, but I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.
I sound like Jodi Foster in Contact. No records, no data.
One thing you can do, find out for yourself, bring the data here, and if it contradicts anything I’ve said, I might go away.

Comments, compliments, criticisms and questions always welcome.

Back