Cedar Lake Speedway, New Richland, WI Indoor Arena Spring Kart Race

Cedar Lake Speedway Indoor Arena is having a spring indoor kart race on April 10th & 11th. Just curious to see who all may be coming, especially in the Adult Animal class, especially for the Saturday show ? There are 2 separate shows, one Friday night and one on Saturday afternoon. To my understanding both shows are for Trophys only. For more info go to www.cedarlakespeedway.com and click the Indoor Arena section. This is a huge indoor track, at least an 1/8th mile track. Nice pits, sit-down resturant over looking the track, great spectator seating. Great place to get your karts tuned for the summer season.

Not adults but we will be there for both days with a rookie cage, JR1, and a JR Wing. I sure wish they would advertise more so they would get this out there for people to come. There are a lot of people around itching to race and this is a great facility.

It is a great facility, and I don't know why they don't promote it more ? Maybe it's because people up here don't like to indoor race ? I'm looking for some people to respond as to who's coming next weekend, (especially in Animal adult class) and almost 80 people viewed this post since late last night, but only one person has responded so far !! We'd be coming from over 2 hrs away, be nice to know if there's anyone there to race against.

We will be there with a Medium and an Animal. I know of at least 3 other Animals that will be there, so we should have good flat kart count. This is a great way to kick off the season, I talked to the promoter and the track is going to be as smooth, fast and banked as it always is, with lots of grip.

Two RJR Performance drivers will be there in LO206(with an experimental chassis). Everyone needs to come out and check it out, it's guaranteed to be a good time!

Back