Central Illinois Tracks

JP2350

What tracks are still operating around Central Illinois? I know 4 or 5 years ago there was Cerro Gordo Speedway, Sangchris Speedway, Ealeyville Speedway, a track near Pontiac, and I'm sure I am missing others. However, I have not heard anything from these tracks in the last couple of years, and it seems like most of the posts I find are from 2019 or earlier. Hopefully I am just out of touch and all of these tracks are still options.

I know Pontiac is still running under rt66 speedway. Kankakee has k3 karting at the fairgrounds. I haven't heard anything about Cerro Gordo in a while.

Mid-State Kart Club in Dawson is where I'm planning to start my son out. I don't have any experience at all Karting, but the facility seemed nice. Quincy is more West Central, IL but they also have a track.

What tracks are still operating around Central Illinois? I know 4 or 5 years ago there was Cerro Gordo Speedway, Sangchris Speedway, Ealeyville Speedway, a track near Pontiac, and I'm sure I am missing others. However, I have not heard anything from these tracks in the last couple of years, and it seems like most of the posts I find are from 2019 or earlier. Hopefully I am just out of touch and all of these tracks are still options.
Depends on what you consider central Illinois.

Back