Champ Chassis ID...

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
Need some help with ID. It was sold to me as a T/O 2005< but it has some unique features and appears to have been re-powdered. Both T/O and PRC have denied its' theirs, and I've been told it could be a big tube epic.... has a unique seat rail and nose rail though, so....thoughts?
78946533_10102413189625489_6659175053885702144_o.jpg

Who did those floor pans? I'm guessing that's a "stock" item... Also how the brake line routes through frame seems semi-unique... I'll ask CKI...

Who did those floor pans? I'm guessing that's a "stock" item... Also how the brake line routes through frame seems semi-unique... I'll ask CKI...
Johns glass done a bunch of different chassis companies fiberglass, that looks like an Umax early rear pan.
Johns had a fire several years ago, but I read that he is still doing fiberglass

Chassis has been ID'd! It's an Infiniti R1!! Made by Mike Ward, therefore some similarities to the Epics... Thanks, Robert Tefft!

Chassis has been ID'd! It's an Infiniti R1!! Made by Mike Ward, therefore some similarities to the Epics... Thanks, Robert Tefft!
The R1 and the Epic are identical in every way, except the R1 has a 2 bend front hoop, and the Epic is one continuous bend

Back