Champ Kart Side Panels?

dopeyferree

Who all sells champ kart side panels and where to buy them. I have seen the standard swoop sides, mandm plain flat sides, who else, I was told trick made some but cant find where to buy these? What other kinds are there? Looking around to find something a little different than the same thing everyone else has.

gofasthp......you know more about bodies than I do...can you mount a champ kart nose and side panels to a flat kart? I love the open wheel look and really would like to know!! :)

gofasthp......you know more about bodies than I do...can you mount a champ kart nose and side panels to a flat kart? I love the open wheel look and really would like to know!! :)

The champ nose does not have the front floor pan in it...but anything is possible I guess...

go fast, got any links to pics of your bodies?

I am actually going to have the website updated by the end of the week with pictures.

Mikey, You may be better off using an old nose piece and cutting the fenders off of it, or one that's busted. Then fiberglass a couple straight pieces down, like a modified race car :) I like the idea !

-Shannon

We have seen some side panels that kind of go inward to the center of the kart at the top, almost like a flat kart side, but cant find any online to buy.

I found some Chavous champ sides that we kind of like, but cant find anywhere online to buy them from? JC doesnt have them on thier site

whether it's open wheels or closed, we run so close to the edge that it's really jsut a personal preference. while i agree that racing open wheel takes a little more cajones because of the potential to wheel hop someone, we face the same thing with the open rear wheels. jsut have to understand what your driving, how your driving and react accordingly to the situation around you. and i like your idea about cutting one body and creating a modified nose out of it! i have a couple of old noses in the shop that i think i'll 'speriment' with!! :)

Back