champion rockers

JRW31526

what would approximate valve lift be?, 360 cam champion rockers, also does anyone know if isky sells studs with the rockers?

Who sells the champion rocker arm assemble.

Champion. Part number: 23.040200.00

That's just the rockers - you need the studs as well, but they should be able to identify them from this part number

The rocker set costs $15.00 plus shipping. The stud are maybe $9.00 more if I remember correctly. You might want to order the valve cover as well since its a little taller. If you dont want the cover, you'll need to pound out a little extra interior clearance with a small ball-peen hammer - easily done at no cost.

Call 877-338-0999

What 'page' are you on John? I must have missed that one...(?)
hey John...I wasn't attempting 2b sarcastic/critical maybe there is confussion on which Rockers are being addressed here. However, my uderstanding is that the 'old-style' units are/were 1.0:1 and the 'new' style 13hp look-alike is...'something >'.....right or wrong? Sori too confuse.

hey John...I wasn't attempting 2b sarcastic/critical maybe there is confussion on which Rockers are being addressed here. However, my uderstanding is that the 'old-style' units are/were 1.0:1 and the 'new' style 13hp look-alike is...'something >'.....right or wrong? Sori too confuse.

No harm no foul its all good the 13's come in at 1.25.1

so the new style come in at 1.0:1?

Isnt 1.0:1 just another way of saying 1:1 ratio? lol never been great at math, but i believe 1.0:1 is the same as saying 1:1, since the 0 in 1.0 basically is 0. I can understand 1.25:1, but not why someone would put 1.0:1 rather than just 1:1

Isnt 1.0:1 just another way of saying 1:1 ratio? lol never been great at math, but i believe 1.0:1 is the same as saying 1:1, since the 0 in 1.0 basically is 0. I can understand 1.25:1, but not why someone would put 1.0:1 rather than just 1:1

You are correct. Some folks also refer to this as a 1.0:1.0 or a 1:1.00.

Back