Charger chassis thoughts.

Anyone have any pros or cons on Charger chassis?
And which one is more prevalent in adult clones, the cadet or the the standard?

Looking at switching over from an older Recon, but the Recon has done me well.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Nothing at all wrong with Charger at the moment. As far as the more prevalent, that im not sure of since all i know are on the "more grown side", besides Dillen Brown.
You could call the shop, speak with Donnie Nall and he could help with that question.

the cadet is thinner walled tubing (more flexible, tire friendly, faster take your pick) it's better or Nall, Chavous and the Fifty-5 cartel wouldn't be on them although 505 switched to kinetic

the cadet is thinner walled tubing (more flexible, tire friendly, faster take your pick) it's better or Nall, Chavous and the Fifty-5 cartel wouldn't be on them although 505 switched to kinetic

I agree with most of what is stated above but the cadet would not have the speed potential of the standard assuming of course you can maximize that potential!

The cadet is a lot more tire friendly than the standard (speaking from personal experience) and most big names do run cadets however the 505 did mainly run the standards and obviously did well.

Troy A. Deppe

214044922_835727313816499_1737726495653181745_n.jpg

My brother has a 2019 cadet and has ran it in everything from flathead 370 to animal 425.

Fast kart and super tire friendly. I just purchased a 2019 cadet chassis and have a brand new bare frame on order as well.

Can't go wrong with Charger!

Back